miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Otro nuevo Miércoles de Beatles en la Casona de Don Jaime ll !!!







Lista de Temas:

• Love Me Do
• Roll Over Beethoven
• Please Mister Postman
• Rock and Roll Music
• Eight Days A Week
• Drive My Car
• If I Needed Someone
• Run For Your Life
• I Want to Tell You
• Dear Prudence
• While My Guitar Gently Weeps
• I'm So Tired
• Rocky Raccoon
• Don't Pass Me By
• Why Don't We Do It In The Road
• Birthday
• Yer Blues
• Helter Skelter
• Revolution I
• Savoy Truffle
• Cry Baby Cry
• Dig A Pony
• Let It Be
• I've Got A Feeling
• One After 909
• For Your Blue
• Get Back
• Come Together
• Something
• Oh! Darling
• I Want You (She's So Heavy)
• Here Comes The Sun
• I'm Down
• Don't Let Me Down
• Till There Was You
• And Your Bird Can Sing
• Happiness Is A Warm Gun
• Hello Goodbye
• Hey Bulldog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario